- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”.
me) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- If you use www.arksolutions.me Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- SECURITY. www.
arksolutions.me takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.
- Third Party links/advertisements: A statement pertaining to Policies applicable for the Third Party links/advertisements available on the Merchants website needs to be specified
DELIVERY / PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Disclose how the service will reach your customers and should have the following statements:
- Policy should mention the process of how the customer will receive the payment confirmation (ex; by email or SMS or mail)
- The time duration for the payment confirmation to reach the customer
REFUND / RETURN POLICY: should have the below mentioned point and must detail the refund policy clearly on the Website to inform Cardholders of their rights and responsibilities.
- “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
- Note: For No Refund Policy- this must be very clearly communicated to Cardholders before the purchase decision is made, to prevent misunderstanding and disputes
CANCELLATION POLICY – The expected time span and the conditions under which cancellation will be allowed has to be mentioned.